Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Boarding : Travel light

As someone who loves to travel, one thing that I always ensure is travel light.

The only two things that I will have on any trip will be, my luggage and my backpack.
I will try my very best to fit everything needed into these two.

My initial luggage and my  favourite backpack; travels with me all the time


Luggage for all the nitty-gritty stuff and my backpack only for things I’ll bring everywhere; charger, notebooks, camera, etc.

That is one habit that I picked up during my Adelaide trip and it continues until this very day.

For the Europe trip, the mantra was MINIMIZE.

Though I have imagined what to wear during the whole trip, I’ll have to live up to the mantra and practically downsize everything.
I end up with an ensemble that can easily be mix and match.

Since I planned the itinerary, the lodging and travelling documents are all under my care. That was the one that I guarded the most prior to us boarding the plane.

And then it was time to leave.

Pre-boarding faces.


Schiphol here we come!

I pretty much slept the whole journey. Waking up only during meal time. Duuuh typical...NOT. :)

Finally the moment that I have been waiting…
The pilot uttered that we have safely landed at Schiphol Airport. 

My heart was jumping and dancing uncontrollably.
It felt surreal.

Schipol

This is how I look after the long journey. Not bad ey? Hahaha

p.s: The story will continue in the next post. Had this completed since last year and realised I forgot to click the publish button. Sigh.









No comments:

Post a Comment